Editor Comments for Scott Kendall
- Hi Scott, Paul here from International Living…I read that last piece you did for us and thought it was really good, so I’m wondering if you’d like to contribute to a story …
- Paul, Editor, International Living
- Just starting to look at your article and I love the approach you took with it.
- Noreen, Great Escape Publishing
- I loved your article about traveling with the kids! (I have three myself.) I was wondering if you’d be interested in writing another one for me…
- This is fantastic! It turned out so well. Thank you for this and for getting it over to me so quickly. I will let you know soon if I have any questions at all.
- Kat, Editor, The Right Way to Travel
- Thank you so much, Scott–and for turning this piece around so quickly. It’s been fun to work with you, too. 🙂 Do stay in touch–I’d love to see/read about where you travel to in the future…
- While I have you, I wonder if you would be interested in writing another piece for me? I was thinking about a piece on how travel writing, and press trips, allow you to travel more with your kids.
- Erica, Editor, The Right Place to Travel
- Fredericksburg is posted. Thank you for submissions that are easy to work with, edit and post! Another great article by you. Thank you.
- Kathleen Stafford, Content Editor, Media Coordinator
As a travel writer, school teacher, tennis coach, Navy Officer, management consultant and seasoned traveler, I have visited 47 of the 48 contiguous states, Alaska, Hawaii and Canada. I have traveled to Europe a half dozen times and have been to Guam, Puerto Rico, Mexico and The Bahamas. I have worked successfully with CVBs from Heidelberg, Baden Baden, Munich, Wimberley, Fredericksburg, Georgetown, Door County and others, always delivering a quality article and photos well before the deadline.
I am very conscientious, dependable, creative, and demanding of myself. For samples of my work, please see Published Work for articles I have had published in EuropeUpClose, Epicurean Traveler, Miles Geek, Travel and Talk, International Living, The Yums, and others. You can see some of my photos at my flickr account. I have several articles pending publication in EuropeUpClose, Links and Libations, The Yums and Miles Geek. I will be traveling extensively in my home state of Texas, and have a 20 days trip to northern Italy, Slovenia and Croatia planned for June 2018.
My contact information is:
I look forward to the opportunity to work with you on upcoming projects.
Other Comments From Visitor Bureaus, Businesses and Readers
- Scott Kendall took us to Georgetown (no, not D.C., but Texas) for his story in MilesGeek.com, then shared his amazing dining experience at a small café in Rome’s magnificent Piazza Navona for TheYums.com. Congrats to Scott for also being selected as a “Mover and Shaker” in TravMedia.
- Noreen, The Travel Writers’ Cafe, Great Escape Publishing
- Very nicely done! I will forward the article to everyone included in it. Thanks again.
- Thank you, Scott. The article is wonderful, you have a way with words. I hope to see you again soon – Happy trails!
- Cathy Moreman, Executive Director, Wimberley Valley Chamber of Commerce
- I love the article and appreciate the link. I will post the link on our Facebook page if that is alright with you. I really hope you and Julie stay here soon, let us know when you will be in the neighborhood! Thanks.
- Peggy, Innkeeper, Wimberley Inn
- Thanks for sharing your great article. It contains lots of useful information – I really enjoyed it.
- Great itinerary! We’re hoping Tuscany will be our next big trip.
- Reader feedback